Shipping and returns
Are there shipping charges?
We offer free shipping to most geographical regions in Canada on orders of $500 or more (prior to taxes) – however, some exceptions may apply for remote or rural locations. Applicable shipping costs are calculated during the online checkout process.
When will my order arrive?
Orders for stock items can take 1 to 7 business days to arrive depending on your location.
For custom products, turnaround time can vary.
- Custom vial closures: approximately 4-6 weeks
- Custom adherence cards: approximately 4 weeks
- Custom laser labels: approximately 4 weeks
- Custom thermal labels and receipts: approximately 4 weeks
- Custom bags: approximately 5-8 weeks
Please contact us at [email protected] for more details about delivery windows.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We will make our best effort to accommodate requests for expedited processing. Please contact us at 1.800.265.1009 for more details.
Which courier service will deliver my order?
Currently, we use Purolator and Day & Ross as our major couriers. We are also expanding delivery partners to better serve our customers.
Can I add items to an existing order?
Unfortunately, once you have placed an order, you cannot modify it. It is best for you to place a separate order, and we will do our best to have both orders shipped in a timely manner.
We have three levels of confirmation for increased visibility into your orders:
1) Your Pharmacy Store order has been placed
- Sent to your email address right after your order is placed
- This is an acknowledgement that your order has been placed
2) Your PSXXXXXXXXXX order has been processed
- Sent to your email address after your order is processed
- Email contains a copy of the Order Confirmation PDF as an attachment
- Expected ship date is displayed in the PDF file
3) Your PSXXXXXXXXXX order has been shipped
- Sent to your email address after your order is shipped
- Email contains a copy of the Packing Slip PDF as an attachment
- If there are multiple shipments for one order, an email will be sent out for each shipment. Each email will have the same order number in the subject line
4) Shipment tracking is available in your Order History page. *NEW*
Once your order is shipped, you can find your tracking number on your “ORDER HISTORY” Page. Please select the order number you would like to view. You'll see a "Click to track your shipment" button with the tracking number listed underneath the items you ordered. Please click on the button to track the progress of your shipment.
At Jones Healthcare Group, we are committed to providing excellent service and high quality pharmacy products that support customer and patient needs.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please find below more information on returning products to Jones.
Jones will accept returns for unwanted products subject to the conditions below:
- Custom-printed and made-to-order products are not returnable
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the original date of purchase
- Product must be returned unopened, unused and in fully resalable condition and quantity
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs
Please note each return is assessed on an individual basis. Jones may not be able to accept certain returns due to the COVID-19 environment, and to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. We appreciate your understanding.
We stand behind every one of our products and will replace, refund, or credit any product that does not adhere to the industry-leading standards we uphold. We strive to identify the root cause of any problem with our Quality Assurance team, and improve policies and processes to ensure any issues do not recur.
In the unlikely event you receive a product that was damaged in transit, or you believe the product does not uphold industry standards, please contact your sales representative or our customer service team and we will immediately address and resolve your issue. The Return Conditions outlined above will not apply in these cases.