Shipping and returns
New! We’re Making Enhancements to Our Online Order Communications
We now have three levels of confirmation for increased visibility into your orders
1) Your Pharmacy Store order has been placed
- Sent to your email address right after your order is placed
- This is an acknowledgement that your order has been placed
2) Your PSXXXXXXXXXX order has been processed
- Sent to your email address after your order is processed
- Email contains a copy of the Order Confirmation PDF as an attachment
- Expected ship date is displayed in the PDF file
3) Your PSXXXXXXXXXX order has been shipped *NEW*
- Sent to your email address after your order is shipped
- Email contains a copy of the Packing Slip PDF as an attachment
- If there are multiple shipments for one order, an email will be sent out for each shipment. Each email will have the same order number in the subject line
Are there shipping charges?
We offer free shipping to most geographical regions in Canada on orders of $400 or more (prior to taxes) – however, some exceptions may apply for remote or rural locations. Applicable shipping costs are calculated after shipment and will appear on order invoices.
When will my order arrive?
Orders for stock items can take 1 to 7 business days to arrive depending on your location.
NOTE: Due to the increase in carrier/courier traffic, as well as Social Distancing requirements in Distribution Hubs, order delivery time may be temporarily increased by 2 to 4 days. We appreciate your patience, and thank you for your continued support.
For custom products, turnaround time can vary.
- Custom paper bags: approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- Custom vial closures: approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- Custom adherence cards: approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- Custom labels: approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- Custom plastic bags: approximately 6 to 8 weeks
Please contact us at 1.800.265.1009 for more details about delivery windows.
How do I track my order?
Once an order is processed, an order confirmation email will be sent to you with the expected shipment date for each item. You can also check your order status by visiting your ORDER HISTORY page.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We will make our best effort to accommodate requests for expedited processing. Please contact us at 1.800.265.1009 for more details.
Which courier service will deliver my order?
Currently, we use Purolator and Day & Ross as our major couriers. We are also expanding delivery partners to better serve our customers.
Can I add items to an existing order?
Unfortunately, once you have placed an order, you cannot modify it. It is best for you to place a separate order, and we will do our best to have both orders shipped in a timely manner.
At Jones Healthcare Group, we are committed to providing excellent service and high quality pharmacy products that support customer and patient needs.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please find below more information on returning products to Jones.
Jones will accept returns for unwanted products subject to the conditions below:
- Custom-printed and made-to-order products are not returnable
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the original date of purchase
- Product must be returned unopened, unused and in fully resalable condition and quantity
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs
We stand behind every one of our products and will replace, refund, or credit any product that does not adhere to the industry-leading standards we uphold. We strive to identify the root cause of any problem with our Quality Assurance team, and improve policies and processes to ensure any issues do not recur.
In the unlikely event you receive a product that was damaged in transit, or you believe the product does not uphold industry standards, please contact your sales representative or our customer service team and we will immediately address and resolve your issue. The Return Conditions outlined above will not apply in these cases.